Tammy Arnold CMA (AAMA)
Mrs. Arnold has 15 years of Medical Assisting experience and knowledge, she has worked at an array of ambulatory care settings including family practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, pediatrics, Dermatology, and cosmetic surgery, though Mrs. Arnold loves the medical field, she found her true passion in the education of Medical Assisting students.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration, Devry University, Oakland, CA
- Associate of Art Degree, Liberal Studies, Chabot College, Hayward, CA
- Associate of Science Degree of Medical Assisting, Carrington College,San Leandro, CA
- Certified Medical Assistant, American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- California Career Technical Teaching Credential (CTE), University of San Diego