IRS 1098T -Tuition Statement
As a regionally accredited post secondary school, KPSAHS is required to file and issue IRS form 1098T’s (1098T’s).
Kaiser Permanente School of Allied Health Sciences mailed 2018 – 1098T’s postmarked January 31, 2019.
Your Form 1098T is also available to you two other ways:
1.You may access a copy of your 1098T by logging on to the KPSAHS student portal. From the portal you may view and print your 1098T. To access your 1098T on the Student Portal:
- Go to: The Student Portal
- Login: (Your user name is first name.last name)
- Click on “My Finance” on the left
- Click on “View 1098T”
- Click the link. You should see your 1098T and you may print the form from this screen.
2. You may pick up a copy of your 1098T on campus at 938 Marina Way South, Richmond CA
Let the receptionist know you would like to speak with someone in Student Finance.
Please note: KPSAHS employees are not tax advisors and cannot give tax advice. Please contact your personal tax advisor for assistance. You may also contact the IRS directly at www.irs.gov or call (800) 829-3676 or (800) 829-1040.
Please read more about your 1098T here.